- Participates in the selection of development tools and technologies, harmonizing them at the company level
- Participates in defining standards for software product development
- Promotes the application of defined standards at the sector level
- Follows technological development and implements innovations with development teams on pilot projects
- Participates with development teams to innovate existing and new solutions
- Participates in translating functional requirements into project requirements as needed
- Defines the concept and proposes solution architectures
- Participates in defining the contents of technical and development documentation
- Participates in performance problem solving on all existing ASW solutions, primarily conceptually
- Defines, together with selected representatives of development teams, a set of necessary knowledge and competences for the execution/realization of development tasks
Preferred experience, education and business skills:
- Minimum Graduate level of education: Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mathematics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a software engineer
- Knowledge of software development processes and the wide range of technologies used in development.
- Knowledge of SDLC models and methodologies (Agile)
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages and types of coding
- Experience and knowledge of database modeling and design
- Reliability and responsibility
- Calmness and composure when working under pressure and in time constrains
- Motivating colleagues to achieve a common goal
- Knowledge of English language
We offer candidates:
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on development projects in expert development teams;
- Keeping track of global trends in technology development and use of modern tools;
- Dynamic work in a comfortable environment;
- Employee of the Year award, bonuses, incentives;
- Possibility of personal and professional development;
- Sports activities (basketball, volleyball, skiing), team building activities.
Send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org!
In the selection process, candidates will not be discriminated against in any way with respect to sex, age, nationality, sexual orientation, health status, disability, religion, or any other personal attribute, as defined by law.
Note: By submitting an application (CV), the applicant agrees that the company may process his / her information for the purpose of the selection process and in accordance with the law.
The deadline for submission of CVs and application is constantly open.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.