- Plans, designs and implements complex software systems through all stages of the software life cycle, in accordance with the client's business processes.
- Creates specifications (functional and design) according to the functional requirements based on which the solution is defined, implemented and delivered.
- Finding the best technology solutions for ASW products and solutions, in collaboration with the development team.
- Consults: presents the structure, characteristics and other aspects of the solution.
- Aligns solutions with the corporate environment, advances the system and improves the client's business processes.
- Provides leadership in designing and implementing solutions to gain a competitive advantage in support of business needs and strategy
- Analysis of business processes from the internal and external environment
- Task analysis
- Documenting tasks and business processes
- Defining a timetable
- Prototype design
- Verification of the solution
- Support for project management
- Responsible for aligning the strategic vision of the company with its software technology
Preferred experience, education and business skills:
- Minimum Graduate Level - Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Organizational Sciences, Mathematics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in the SA position on complex software product manufacturing and implementation projects
- Preferred experience: relational databases, object-oriented programming, reporting concepts
- Team leadership (management skills, teamwork, communication, organization, reporting)
- Keeping employees motivated
- Knowledge of English
- A creative mindset with a foothold in technical knowledge and a logical approach to problem-solving
We offer candidates:
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on development projects in expert development teams;
- Keeping track of global trends in technology development and use of modern tools;
- Dynamic work in a comfortable environment;
- Employee of the Year award, bonuses, incentives;
- Possibility of personal and professional development;
- Sports activities (basketball, volleyball, skiing), team building activities.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com!
ASW Inženjering is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
Note: By submitting a CV, the applicant agrees that the company may process his / her information for the purpose of the selection process and in accordance with the law. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.