Software solution that provides mechanisms for:
- human resources management in companies with a large number of employees whose time needs to be optimally deployed and utilized
- planning activities in the form of projects
- planning activities for each employee in the form of an order
- monitoring the realization of the planned activities
- recording and monitoring the realization of a large number of customer support requests
- monitoring and measuring process parameters - measuring the time taken for each defined activity
- quality management services (support to the standard the company applies)
The solution consists of the following subsystems and modules within these subsystems:
- Business address book of the company - It represents the records of companies, their departments, contacts and all data that enable contact with the client.
- Activities and monitoring of their realization - It represents a subsystem that enables the recording of planned activities and then monitoring the realization of the same. Activities are divided according to type and purpose:
- Tasks - It represents the most common type of activity and the smallest unit of work that is allocated to the resources for implementation.
- Help Desk Tasks - Activities that have the characteristics of the orders but are initiated by external users of the system (applied in the field of providing Customer Support).
- Sales Tasks - Activities that are specific to the business of a commercial service (Presentation, Lead, Oportunity, Contract etc.)
- Projects - Planning long-term activities and monitoring their realization in the form of a task tree (atomic activity).
- QMT (Quality Managment Tasks) - A type of activity that fully meets ISO requirements for monitoring degree of compliance / non-compliance with the standard. They provide mechanisms for managing the quality of services.
- Security administrative subsystem
- Configuration subsystem
- Reporting subsystem
- User Portal as a Transparency Mechanism