Project planning and management:
- Planning, monitoring and project execution for software development and implementation
- Defining project scope, creating plans and meeting project goals
- Project implementation and progress reporting
- Project risk management, change management
- Execution of project goals
- Forming a team and defining responsibilities and authority for project implementation
- Resource management, monitoring implementation plans
- Improving team competencies
- Ensuring full engagement of each team member
Product Owner support
- Supports and manages the outcomes of stakeholder-related projects
- Manages communication with stakeholders
- It implements product implementation
Preferred experience, education and business skills:
- Minimum VII-Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, MATF, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the PM position on complex software product manufacturing and implementation projects
- PMP certification and PMO experience are required
- Sector leadership (management skills, teamwork, communication, organization, reporting)
- Keeping employees motivated, leading a team
- Knowledge of English language,
- At least 5 years experience in the same or similar jobs.
- A creative mindset with a foothold in technical knowledge and a logical approach to problem-solving
We offer candidates:
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on development projects in expert development teams;
- Keeping track of global trends in technology development and use of modern tools;
- Dynamic work in a comfortable environment;
- Employee of the Year award, bonuses, incentives;
- Possibility of personal and professional development;
- Sports activities (basketball, volleyball, skiing), team building activities.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com!
In the selection process, candidates will not be discriminated against in any way with respect to sex, age, nationality, sexual orientation, health status, disability, religion, or any other personal attribute, as defined by law.
Note: By submitting an application (CV), the applicant agrees that the company may process his / her information for the purpose of the selection process and in accordance with the law.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.